The idea for starting Scale Model Cart and online die cast shop
Emerged when we were scouting for scale models for ourselves that
Were different and out of the ordinary. But wherever we looked,
All we could find was almost the same diecast miniature scale
Models, be it the Chevrolets, Ferraris or Harley Davidsons. Also,
We wanted Diecast Collectibles which would be works of art; which
Would liven up the insides of someone’s showcase and not be
Stored in some box in the attic and also which were different
From the conventional 1:18 or 1:24 scales.
We have scale models of automobilesof all classes:
• Racing Sports
• Public Transport
The various types of die cast scale model vehicles which we have
• Cars –Vintage, Sports, Estates, Convertibles etc
• Trucks and Pickups
On the website, we have divided the scale model collectibles into
The following categories
1. Melange – an assortment of miniature models
2. DesiFirang–Scale models of english vehicles which were in
The Indian market
3. Les Exclusives – Rare scale models which are difficult to
Obtain from anywhere else.
4. High Visibility –Die cast scale model cars which were
Popular in the era.
5. Hot Sells – Our most selling scale models
Scale Model Cart has grown to be one of India's Premium Die-cast
Scale model providers. The scales in which we provide our scale
Models are 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, 1:72 and 1:76. We have also
Categorized our die cast collectibles into various relevant
Categories which will make it easier for the collectors, namely:
• Mélange - An assortment of scale model vehicles
• DesiFirang- Diecast miniature scale models of foreign
Vehicles manufactured in India.
• High visibility – Scale Models which attract the most
Attention on our website.
• Hot sells – The highest selling scale models on the
Scale model cart intends to offer scale models that are precise,
Detailed and will form a remarkable piece in your diecastmodel
Collection. Each piece will have its history and legacy. Our
Catalog of diecast collectibles of automobiles extend from before
The 1900s to the post independence era, Y2K and concept vehicles
Driven in the future.
In short, everything we stand for is in our tagline – Diecast:
Get more than the usual or as they say Zara Hatke.